Hualing Heavy Truck officially enters Hong Kong market …

On the afternoon of April 22, a heavy truck brand named Hualing Heavy Trucks from Anhui Province held a product launch conference on the Gold Coast in Hong Kong. This indicates that Hualing Heavy Trucks formally entered the Hong Kong market. This is also the first mainland autonomy to enter the Ho ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201904 on

Car use to prevent misunderstanding

Nowadays, automobiles have become the most commonly used transportation tools for people. However, some vehicle owners often have some misunderstandings. If they are not corrected, they can easily damage the car. 1. Drive shifts are too impatient Some impatient owners drove when the clutc ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201904 on

New Energy Auto Shanghai Auto Show

At the Shanghai Auto Show, the most striking feature is the vanguard new energy vehicles exhibited by various car companies. According to industry insiders, sales of new energy vehicles in overseas markets have seen improvement, but promotion in the domestic market is still not optimistic. Power- ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201904 on

Self-owned brand cars should seize the three major deve…

The Chinese independent brands that are surrounded by multinational car companies are currently faced with many difficulties in competition. However, they must be aware of the difficulties and firmly grasp that the domestic market still has a period of rapid growth of more than a decade, the westw ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201904 on

Demand for Tire Deterioration Decreased Profitability o…

Market participants said last week that synthetic rubber producers are under severe financial pressure due to the impact of weak tire demand and the heavy debt burden caused by investment expansion in recent years. Some synthetic rubber producers are already at risk, especially those whose b ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201904 on

Jaguar's sales in China and July surged

On August 12, Jaguar Land Rover released data that in July this year, the company's global sales increased by 21% year-on-year, a cumulative increase of 15%. In the top market, China returned to high-speed growth, which increased by 36% last month, clearly exceeding the level of around ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201903 on

Tire self test 6 steps

As the “foot” of a car, tires have always been silently serving the Lord. In fact, no matter how fast the car can run, there is no such thing as leaving the four legs. However, it is such a critical part that is most vulnerable to being left out. ---MORE---

This entry was posted in 201903 on