Oxygen pressure reducers are generally bottled gas pressure reducing devices. When the inlet pressure and outlet flow rate change, it is guaranteed that the outlet pressure will remain stable at all times. An increase in the reading of a low-pressure meter may indicate potential dangers and hidden dangers.
Oxygen regulator installation requirements:
1) Thread sealant must be used for the threaded part of the pressure reducer inlet joint, and copper gasket is used for sealing
2) Pressure reducer outlet fittings are sealed with O-rings. Outlet fittings are used with low pressure solenoid valves, low pressure solenoid valves and solenoid valve outlet fittings.
Taper thread connection, thread sealant must be used for installation.
Connect the contents of the high-pressure pressurized valve of the CNG car above.
3) The oxygen regulator communicates with the cooling water circuit of the engine through the two water pipes. When installing the water pipe, please tighten the hoop to avoid water leakage.
4) The oxygen regulator must be connected to the air intake through a pressure feedback tube in order to control the outlet pressure of the regulator according to the operating conditions.
5) The pressure reducing regulator should be installed close to the engine intake pipe and in the less vibrating position, but it should not be installed directly on the engine. So pressure reduction
The controller must be installed on the car (chassis) girder. When designing the pressure reducing regulator bracket, it should be noted that the installation position of the pressure reducing regulator can not be higher than the
Motivator radiator top. Otherwise, the heated water cannot flow through the pressure reducer, causing the pressure reducer to freeze and crack.
Oxygen regulator use precautions
1. Before installing the pressure reducer, open the cylinder valve to blow down dirt to prevent dust and moisture from entering the regulator and then install the regulator. When the cylinder valve is opened, the operator should not stand in front of the outlet of the bottle valve to prevent the high-pressure gas from bursting out to hurt people.
2. The pressure regulator screw should be loosened before opening the cylinder valve. When opening the cylinder valve, do not use excessive force to prevent the high pressure gas from damaging the pressure reducer and the high pressure meter.
3. After opening the cylinder valve, check whether there are any air leaks in the various parts and whether the pressure gauge is working properly. After the check is complete, connect the hose.
4. When adjusting the working pressure, slowly turn the regulator screw to prevent the high pressure gas from damaging the diaphragm or damaging the low pressure meter.
5, pressure reducer must not be contaminated with grease, if any grease must be controlled before use.
6. When the pressure reducer is in use, if it freezes, use hot water or steam to thaw it. Do not bake it with fire.
7. When the work is stopped, the bottle valve should be closed, and the gas in the pressure reducer should be slowly exhausted, and the pressure regulating spring should be in a free state.
8. The pressure reducer must be inspected regularly and the pressure gauge must be regularly calibrated to ensure reliable pressure regulation and accurate readings.
9, oxygen regulators and acetylene regulators are not interchangeable with each other.
10. The working pressure of acetylene pressure reducer should not exceed 0.1 MPa.
inflatable tube,inflatable ring,swimming tube,swim ring,kid swimming ring, kidde swimming tube
P&D Plastic Manufacture Co., Ltd , https://www.jmairfuniture.com